Fill out the form below to send us an email. Before contacting us, please check our FAQ’s, as this may answer some of your questions.
Colorado Runner Events LLC
PO Box 270553
Littleton, CO 80127
Race Director – Derek Griffiths
Co-RD and Volunteer Coordinator – Jessica Griffiths
Race Day Manager – Dennis Vanderheiden
Registration Manager – Kristyle Solomon
Course Manager – Carl Bruggeman
Finish Line Manager – David Cook
Lead Bike – Bret Stevens
Parking – Great Events of Colorado
Sound – AMMP Productions
Timing – Hallucination Sports
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I didn’t get a confirmation email!!
- Check your junk email box .If you do not have one, please go to the confirmation page. If you are registered, your name will appear. You can print this page out and use it as your confirmation. If your name does not appear, then you are not registered.
2. How do I get to the race? When does it start? What age groups do you use?
- Each race takes place at Hudson Gardens in Littleton. To get directions from your house, please click the link in the map below.
The short race at each event starts at 9:00 AM and the long race starts at 10:15 AM.
We do the top three athletes in five year age groups from 19 and under to 70 and over with an award to the overall male and female in each race as well.
3. Are dogs allowed?
- Dogs at not permitted on the grounds at Hudson Gardens and due to the out and back nature of the course, we are not allowing dogs on the course. Please leave your pooch at home. Failure to adhere to this policy will cause disqualification and may force Hudson Gardens to pull our permit for the event.
4. Are strollers allowed?
- Yes, but there may be patches of ice so be aware. Also, there is a portion of the course that is out and back, so please stay to the right if you are pushing a stroller.
5. Can I wear headphones?
- While our insurance regulations prohibit the use of headphones, you may wear them at your own risk.
6. Can I walk the race?
- Yes, there are no time limits for finishing. If you would like to see when people usually finish, refer to each events’ past results.
7. If the course is 5M (or 10M, 10K or 5K depending on the event), why does my GPS say 5.06 miles?
- All of our courses are USATF certified by Race Measure. They have been extensively marked and measured using a Jones counter per USATF certification guidelines, which are accurate to one centimeter.