The Snowman Stampede is a flat and fast 5 and 10 mile race held every February in Littleton, Colorado. Come to Hudson Gardens and run the race that everyone is talking about. With chip timing, an innovative technical running shirt, and a finish line expo with vendors and food, this race will make you want to come back for more!
|Snowman Stampede 5M
$40 race day
|Snowman Stampede 10M
$50 race day
|Double (both races)
$60 race day
Click here to register online for Snowman Stampede.
- All participants will receive an innovative race logo gender specific technical running shirt.
- All finishers will get a finishers medal.
- A fun and festive atmosphere with more than 20 vendors.
- Indulge in cookies, muffins, oranges, bananas, and bagels at the post race party.
- Enjoy a cup of hot coffee, hot chocolate, Propel, water, and Gatorade after the event.
- Fully supported course with aid stations every two miles.
- Runners and walkers welcome.
- A safe course free from vehicular traffic, with medics on bikes patrolling the race.
- Gift certificate awards from New Balance and Runner’s Roost.
- Stay warm in The Inn at Hudson Gardens before the race.
- Professional chip timing.
- Free professional photo downloads after the event.
- Runners who register for the entire series will also get a free one year subscription to Colorado Runner magazine.
The race will be staged from Hudson Gardens in Littleton. Hudson Gardens is located on US Route 85 (S Santa Fe Drive), directly across from Arapahoe Community College at 6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120. Overflow parking will be at Arapahoe Community College. For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run (~1/4 mile)
9:00 AM – 5M Start
10:00 AM – 5M Awards
10:15 AM – 10M Start
11:45 AM – 10M Awards
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.