The Snowman Stampede is a flat and fast 5 and 10 mile race held every February in Littleton, Colorado. Come to Hudson Gardens and run the race that everyone is talking about. With chip timing, an innovative technical running shirt, and a finish line expo with vendors and food, this race will make you want to come back for more!
|Snowman Stampede 5M
$40 race day
|Snowman Stampede 10M
$50 race day
|Double (both races)
$60 race day
Click here to register online for Snowman Stampede. Online registration closes at midnight on February 19, 2014.
1. All participants will also receive an innovative race logo gender specific technical running shirt
2. A fun and festive atmosphere with food, drinks, coffee and hot cocoa
3. Gift certificate awards from New Balance and Runner’s Roost
4. Stay warm in The Inn at Hudson Gardens before the race
5. Professional chip timing
6. Photos by Glass Photography
7. Runners who register for the entire series will also get a free one year subscription to Colorado Runner magazine
The race will be staged from Hudson Gardens in Littleton. Hudson Gardens is located on US Route 85 (S Santa Fe Drive), directly across from Arapahoe Community College at 6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120. Overflow parking will be at Arapahoe Community College. For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run (~1/4 mile)
9:00 AM – 5M Start
10:15 AM – 10M start
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.