Join us for a Christmas Classic! The Santa Stampede is a flat and fast 5K and 10K held along the banks of the scenic South Platte River in Littleton, Colorado. Last year, we welcomed nearly 1,400 finishers with steaming cups of hot cocoa. The holidays can be stressful, so why not keep the stress away with a family friendly run and walk. This year all runners will get a Santa hat with registration, as well as the same top-notch chip timing, a race logo t-shirt, gift certificate awards from Runner’s Roost, and finish line expo with vendors and food.
|Santa Stampede 5K
$35 race day
|Santa Stampede 10K
$40 race day
|Double (both distances)
$50 race day
Click here to register online for the Santa Stampede. Online registration closes at midnight on December 11, 2013.
1. All participants will receive a Santa hat
2. All participants will receive a race logo TulTex 65/35 poly/cotton blend shirt with their registration.
3. A fun and festive atmosphere with food, drinks, coffee and hot cocoa
4. Gift certificate awards from New Balance and Runner’s Roost
5. Stay warm in The Inn at Hudson Gardens before the race
6. Professionally chip timed
7. Photos by Glass Photography
8. Runners who register for the entire series will also get a free one year subscription to Colorado Runner magazine
The race will be staged from Hudson Gardens in Littleton. Hudson Gardens is located on US Route 85 (S Santa Fe Drive), directly across from Arapahoe Community College at 6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120. Overflow parking will be at Arapahoe Community College. For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run (~1/4 mile)
9:00 AM – 5K start
10:15 AM – 10K start
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.