1. I didn’t get a confirmation email!!
- Check your junk email box. If you do not have one, please go to the confirmation page and type in your name. If you are registered, your name will appear. You can print this page out and use it as your confirmation. If your name does not appear, then you are not registered.
2. How do I get to the race? When does it start? What age groups do you use?
- Please refer to our Race Information page.
3. Are dogs allowed?
- Dogs at not permitted on the grounds at Hudson Gardens and due to the out and back nature of the course, we are not allowing dogs on the course. Please leave your pooch at home. Failure to adhere to this policy will cause disqualification and may force Hudson Gardens to pull our permit for the event.
4. Are strollers allowed?
- Yes, but there may be patches of ice so be aware. Also, there is a portion of the course that is out and back, so please stay to the right if you are pushing a stroller.
5. Can I wear headphones?
- You may wear them at your own risk.
6. Can I walk the race?
- Yes, there are no time limits for finishing. If you would like to see when people usually finish, refer to our past results.
7. If the course is 5M (or 10M, 10K or 5K depending on the event), why does my GPS say 5.06 miles?
- All of our courses are USATF certified by Race Measure. They have been extensively marked and measured using a Jones counter per USATF certification guidelines, which is accurate to one centimeter.