Frosty’s Frozen Five & Ten is a flat and fast 5 mile and 10 mile race held each January in Littleton, Colorado. The race starts and finishes at Hudson Gardens and the course travels the paved Platte River Trail. A long-sleeved shirt, chip timing, and a great finish line expo make this epic winter race the best in Colorado!
|Frosty’s Frozen Five 5M
$40 race day
|Frosty’s Frozen Five 10M
$50 race day
|Double (both races)
$60 race day
Click here to register online for Frosty’s Frozen Five. Online registration closes at midnight on January 15, 2014.
1. All participants will also receive a race logo long sleeved cotton t-shirt
2. A fun and festive atmosphere with food, drinks, coffee and hot cocoa
3. Gift certificate awards from New Balance and Runner’s Roost
4. Stay warm in The Inn at Hudson Gardens before the race
5. Professional chip timing
6. Photos by Glass Photography
7. Runners who register for the entire series will also get a free one year subscription to Colorado Runner magazine
The race will be staged from Hudson Gardens in Littleton. Hudson Gardens is located on US Route 85 (S Santa Fe Drive), directly across from Arapahoe Community College at 6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120. Overflow parking will be at Arapahoe Community College. For a detailed map, please click here.
Race Day Registration, Packet Pickup and Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pick-up begins
8:45 AM – Free kid’s run (~1/4 mile)
9:00 AM – 5M Start
10:15 AM – 10M start
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.